In this role of Oncology Global Medical Affairs ClinOps Associate Director / Director Strategic Alliances you will leverage external oncology research networks (such as cooperative groups / consortiums, etc.
and act as a key facilitator to maximize scientific public-private partnerships. You will engage with external oncology research networks, will collaborate with internal GMA medical and clinical teams to define strategic plans that bring synergies in execution of oncology studies thereby demonstrating value to both internal and external customers.
Your major accountabilities :
1. Member of the GMA Clinical Operations Leadership Team (LT)
2. Collaborate with GMA Franchises, Oncology Global Medical Affairs (OMALT), Global Value Access (GVA) team and participate in prioritizing disease strategic imperatives and identifying areas of research opportunities (evidence generation) for both third party and NVS sponsored research phase II-IV, and registries
3. Focus upon patient and physician journey within specific disease areas to support the evolution and definition of new approaches to drug differentiation 4.
Assess areas of opportunity to partner for real-world data generation / registries in collaboration with the RWE COE in GMA
5. Initiate and maintain engagement with external research groups, such as cooperative groups, oncology research networks and academic institutions
6. Identify preferred strategic alliance partners by assessing their capabilities, capacities and define framework for seamless and faster collaboration
7. Establish comprehensive Oncology Global Medical Affairs strategic plans to effectively drive innovative ways of generating evidence in the most cost effective manner while engaging with leading external oncology research institutions and cooperative study groups
8. Facilitate the execution of strategic plans and maintain oversights while liaising with internal and external stakeholders
9. Maintain interfaces with the oncology therapeutic area Global Clinical Team Members and other relevant line functions as applicable
10. Provide an oversight to interim and final publications, manuscripts, or abstracts
11. Ensure adherence to GCP / ICH and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
12. Liaise with representatives from NIBR and GDD for cross divisional alignment / collaboration as needed
13. Work closely with each direct report to ensure excellent strategic thinking, superior tactical execution, commitment to results, collaborative and cross-
functional behavior, and continuous development of talent
14. Participate / lead on scientific and administrative meetings such as Medical and Protocol Review Committees for cooperative group trials
15. Contribute to the use of scientific innovations, improve prioritization and completion of clinical trials, and foster participation of physicians and patients
health economics, safety, marketing, life cycle management, new product strategy, medical liaisons, medical information, scientific communications