You will play a key interface role with non-Medical collaborators in Commercial and with key external KMEs.
The EU+ International Medical RWE Expert is considered relevant in generating impactful research results, and driving Biogen’s leadership in the rapidly evolving field of Neurosciences.
The EU+ International Medical RWE Expert will provide crucial medical insights and clinical research expertise to the MEOR function, and will represent MEOR at Medical and Cross-
Functional meetings related to evidence generation. The individual will be accepting high level strategic priorities from the Global Medical RWE Expert, and working within MEOR with colleagues to translate those strategic priorities into specific research plans.
The individual will engage with the major affiliate Medical Leads to understand their RWE data needs. The EU+ International Medical RWE Expert is considered relevant in generating impactful research results, and driving Biogen’s leadership in the rapidly evolving field of Neurosciences RWE.
1. Accountable for accepting strategic priorities related to Therapeutic Areas emanating from the Strategic Execution Engine RWE groups, and engaging in discussions within MEOR regarding options for addressing prioritized evidence needs.
2. Accountable for fielding business-critical unanticipated and urgent needs identified by Senior Leadership, and engaging in discussions regarding optoins within MEOR.
3. Contact for MSL leads when the topic is Medical Evidence or Outcomes Research; providing strong strategic guidance for local KME engagement around RWE data generation -
strengthening our Frontline Obsession.
4. Partners with Medical TA and Asset Leads on Advisory Board planning and execution; providing Medical content and opportunities for identifiying and discussing current unmet needs in RWE.
help prioritizing unanticipated requests from KMEs and aligning with Global strategies.
6. Provide Medical perspective to colleagues within and beyond MEOR in planning innovations in approaches to RWE generation.
7. Provide Medical RWE Expert input to Biogen cross-functional teams as assigned by Global Medical RWE Expert.
g. Masters degree in a clinical research discipline)