Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
We are looking for a Data Engineer – to contribute to experiment and develop data pipelines as part of Nozomi Networks’ data platform. As a Data Engineer, you will fully utilize your ability to ramp up on new technologies to solve problems at scale by implementing, troubleshooting, and optimizing code within these technologies ensuring proper security, design, and coding standards are followed.
- Design and engineer high-performance/large scale Data Engineering platforms
- Ensure solutions support all functional and non-functional requirements
- Oversee operational support and maintenance of Data Engineering Platforms
- Ability to drive discovery processes with stakeholders to identify business requirements and expected outcomes
- Ability to coach to junior team members
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math
- Ph.D in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence is considered a plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Data Mining and related algorithms and data structures, theory and known pitfalls
- Good software development background
- Good automated testing attitude
- Mendrisio, Ticino, Switzerland
Powered by JazzHR