We are seeking for a talented Cyber Threat Analyst to join our Security Research Team.
As part of the team, the candidate will be required to analyze the newest emerging threats by reverse-engineering them (malware analysis), with the main goal to create detection signatures and provide additional documentation about the newest tactics and techniques used by threat actors.
The team focuses on improving the detection capability and efficiency of our platform, by hunting for new threats, investigating malware-related incidents and protecting customers against criminals and nation state actors targeting critical infrastructures.
The threat analyst is responsible for reviewing and tuning detection rules within the platform, to provide high quality and high-fidelity detections, as well as performing threat intelligence operations in order to collect all the required knowledge in order to respond to advanced threats.
The threat analyst will be responsible to write technical blog posts to share with the community details and IOCs related with the analyzed malicious code.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in reverse engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in one or more of the following activities: threat hunting, malware analysis, threat intelligence
- Experience using analysis tools: IDA PRO, OllyDBG, x64dbg, radare2
- Experience working with low-level machine instructions and shellcode
- Experience in intrusion detection systems and network traffic analysis
- Understanding of static and dynamic malware analysis tools and techniques
- Fundamental understanding of attributes of binary files such as imports/exports and packers
- Experience attending CTFs
- OSCP, OSCE, SANS GREM or similar certification preferred, but not required
- Position preferred on-site in Mendrisio (Switzerland)
- Remote positions will be considered as well
- Flexible work hours
- Generous vacation plan
- Free coffee ️
- New MacBook Pro + Monitor
- Paid relocation
- A beautiful view on Swiss Alps
Opportunities to grow
- Annual training to further develop your current skillset or learn something new
- Attending conferences (as an attendee or speaker)
- Attending remote/on-site CTFs with the security research team
- Information security certifications
Powered by JazzHR