- You would act as the guardian of our culture, diversity, future skills & capabilities supporting all new hires being brought into our organization.
- Responsible for end to end hiring across different functions and departments in a manufacturing environment
- Consulting with the business to support active hiring and pipelining for future capability needs.
- You would partner closely with the leadership team, line managers & local HR department to design and drive proactive talent sourcing initiatives to meet business growth objectives.
- Passionate about developing meaningful relationships, with internal business stakeholders understanding short- and long-term skills and capability needs, and with external candidates curious about a career with the Straumann Group.
- Support the transformation with our new global hiring model and contribute to projects, connected to the global HR department
Who we are looking for …
- Experienced Recruiter who has at least 5 years’ experience supporting high volume and niche vacancies in a manufacturing environment (profiles such as (but not limited to) machining, visual inspection, QC, packaging in clean room environment, etc.)
- Being a performance driven self-starter, you have a "can-do" attitude to develop things autonomously by using your previous experience
- Someone who is passionate about delivering impact, who can connect dots by understanding business needs, advise on market trends and use business consulting skills to coach and drive decision making.
- Be a champion of diversity and inclusion, coaching managers to think broadly about “who” and “how” they hire, understanding the value of diverse teams and mindsets.
- You are an active and energetic person, who feels comfortable to work in a dynamic and agile environment, while keeping a systematic and structured approach to work
- You can work under time pressure (prioritizing & organization is key) and communicate in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and writing
- Understanding KPIs and data to support analysis of hiring process efficiency and team performance.
- Displaying personal and professional ethics to embrace Straumann’s Mission and Culture, sponsored by different initiatives to support our diversity
What You’ll Need To Succeed …
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years or more in Talent Acquisition (manufacturing environment experience)
- Fluency in French and very good skills in English (written and spoken).
- Expert in direct sourcing and using LinkedIn Recruiter to hunt for and engage purple squirrels.
- Medical Device / Pharma / FMCG experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Interviewing, assessment, and selection champion. Coaching hiring managers about how to select talent for both “need now” and future capabilities.
- Confidence in designing local marketing campaigns to attract talent.
- High systems affinity for recruitment technologies, to support new technology implementation.).
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who collaborate and support each other: We are #Players+Learners.
- The freedom to create and engage in an environment with the opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your career.
- To work for the No. 1 in Dentistry and one of the leading MedTech companies.
- And many other things!
The Straumann Group is proud to be an equal opportunities organization. We truly value diversity in all its forms recognizing that to truly deliver value to our patients, we must reflect our patient diversity in our internal workforce. Together we are creating smiles and restoring confidence.