As the technological spin-off of, the first electric airplane to fly around the world, the mission of H55, is to .
The company’s strengths and competencies lie in developing which are .
Having integrated and flown 4 electric airplanes, the Swiss start-up has been selected by Pratt & Whitney Canada to provide the battery pack for its regional hybrid-electric flight demonstrator. This recent announcement is a further illustration of H55’s position as a
H55 is financed by a reputable group of investors from Silicon Valley and Switzerland, and as such, is well positioned for its next stage of its development. The company’s short-term priorities include building up out of engineering team, putting into place production facilities, and creating a north American subsidiary.
At H55, you will work with a very forward-looking team who are changing the paradigms of air transportation. H55 is composed of highly experienced engineers, entrepreneurs and managers and is seeking like mind talented professionals who understand how to couple creativity and innovation with technical and business considerations.
You will be managing the production team priorities and schedule (milestones) on program level.
You will report initially to the Head of the Program Organization.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and organizing production schedules in line with Customer milestones
- Planning and organizing production schedules in line with internal project development milestones
- Monitoring production status by putting in place KPI
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary in line with priorities
- Assessing the required production resources requirements to fulfill the Customer needs in coordination with the Production Manager and the Head of Production Organization
- Liaising with Production Manager and Supply Chain Manager
- Estimating and agreeing product recurring costs with Program and Project Managers
- Ensuring that the requested quality standards are followed
- Supporting the non-conformities analysis and changes by liaising with the Design Organization
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a high-level project manager in aeronautics or similar industry.
Specifically, this includes:
- University degree (min. bachelor) in a relevant engineering discipline (Aerospace /Automotive engineering, Power Electronics, Energy Systems).
- Demonstrated experience and expertise as project/program manager in the aviation sector typically 5+ years, bringing projects so completion.
- Good understanding of certification and production methods and standards in aviation.
- Management skills, resources and budget.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing would be a must
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in highly fast changing environment. This requires:
- Strategic and tactical capabilities needed to be a driver and agent of change
- Exceptional communication skills.
- An outstanding hands-on leader with no ego, with common sense, recognized managerial skills and a commitment to organizational efficiency and team building
- Demonstrated success in working as a team player, capable of interacting with people from diverse backgrounds and skill sets
- Fluent in English (written and oral) and French (oral); German is an additional advantage.
- An amazing work Location in Sion, Valais in the heart of Swiss Alps.
- A highly dynamic and multicultural environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges to shape the future of Electric Aviation.
- We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
Sounds interesting? We look forward to meeting you!
Powered by JazzHR