Ärztekasse Genossenschaft develops together with its partners and suppliers software for health professionals. As a software engineer you will develop products for doctor offices, patient billing and eHealth services.
The setup of our delivery organization is distributed and complex and the requirements for software products in the medical industry are highly demanding in regards of data security, reliability, and correctness. In this challenging environment we are looking for experienced and smart software engineers to design and implement the next generation of our products and eHealth services.
· Design and implementation of applications and services. Depending on experience and ambitions: whole applications, in the backend or in mobile area
· Collaboration with requirements engineers and business analysts to detail and clarify understanding and requirements
· Support of testing team in regards of functional and non-functional tests of the implemented applications
· Participation in definition and design of solution architectures
· Documentation of code and design
· Implementation of proofs of concept to validate and show solution architectures
· Participation in the definition of technology and tool stacks to be used for new solutions
- Guide, mentor, and coach junior developers if motivated to do so
- Strong and proven development skills
- Code design affinity. Familiarity with key architecture and design principles
- High code quality and good documentation skills
- Understanding of security concepts is a plus
- Self-driven and self-organized
- Analytical mindset with fast comprehension
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in Java 8/10, Angular6, Spring Framework, SpringBoot, REST, SOAP, Swagger, Maven, Jenkins. UpSource would be nice
- English is required
- German is a plus
- French is a plus
We provide a demanding and challenging environment, with a small team of motivated people and flat hierarchies. If you like to change things and create new solutions in a fast and dynamic environment, you will like it. You can be creative and innovative.
We have focused, solution-oriented discussions. We like to challenge ourselves to find optimal solutions. We bring topics to the table and we like to communicate openly and directly. We can be very serious but also laugh, have fun and find visionary solutions.
Fulltime or 80%, location is Zurich area (Urdorf, Wallisellen)