1. Develop working plan and objectives within the district; 2. Achieve hospital sales target within the district; 3. Propose sales objective and allocate sales target for Medical Representatives;
4. Coach, supervise and help Medical Representatives to analyse and formulate their POA; 5. Participate in the selection, recruitment and training of Medical Representatives;
6. Evaluate Medical Representatives’ performance regularly and help them design an individual development plan; 7. Manage and allocate sales resource;
8. Select, develop and maintain target hospitals within the district; 9. Consummate reporting system, assure timely feedback of market information within the district;
10. Organize and arrange promotion and sales activities; 11. Support Medical Representatives to solve sales problems timely;
12. Plan and implement co-visit with Medical Representatives;
University degree (minimum) Good in English writing, reading, speaking and listening skills 3+ years sales experience within pharmaceutical industry, while 1+ years in sales management position;
Good leadership skills to direct a team of Medical Representatives; Well-developed planning and resource allocation skills;
Strong communication and negotiation skills; Sensitive to the pharmaceutical market; Able to work under pressure.817 million.
That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this : how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment.
Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.