lm group is looking for a manager to drive Packages, Hotels and Flights categories sales on lastminute.com group websites, in Hungary, Scandinavian markets and new Countries where the group will develop its core products, through on site merchandising and cooperation with all marketing channels. Focusing on destination level performance and pricing analysis, merchandising effectiveness and improving user experience and product offering on our landing pages and booking path. Own and drive planning for tactical activities with full responsibility for hitting financial targets set for the area.
- Drive Packages, Hotels and Flights sales through onsite merchandising and SEO, affiliates, CRM and digital acquisition channels. Working closely with marketing teams to co-ordinate efforts, set goals, and targets for efficiency and strategy for sales development.
- Monitor and analyse pricing/rankings and make adjustments where required.
- Working closely with supply and pricing teams on content, promotional activities and pricing, making sure we remain competitive on the market at all times
- Own and drive the sales calendar for promotional activities, providing visibility to wider teams and key stakeholders and agree necessary support for all the planned activities, to achieve set goals and objectives
- In depth analysis of performance by destination/product and understanding of our customer profile, to make informed decisions on merchandising and promotional activities and content requirements
- Work closely with air supply team to manage airline performance and agree focus and strategy on airlines where we have commercial and override agreements to achieve
- Focus on improving cross-sell in flights and maximizing ancillary revenue opportunities
- Work closely with marketing and product team, to build and optimise landing and merchandising pages for improved conversion and product placement
- Monitor competitor activities and highlight any pricing gaps/opportunities, to make sure we always remain competitive in the market and have competitive product available
- Collate, analyse and interpret financial, sales and market information, and to provide meaningful commentary and recommendations for senior leadership team
- Full responsibility for hitting financial targets for the markets/categories managed
Skills and Experience
- Educated to a Degree level or similar qualification
- Must be fully proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint and/or correspondent Google suite tools
- Proven ability to deliver against business objectives and targets
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic web analytics experience
- Proven previous experience in Dynamic Packages, hotel, flights trading and/or sales environment, preferably within an OTA and/or online tour operator
- Wide industry knowledge and understanding of the online travel business.
- Previous people management skills
- Second language is a plus
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
- Work to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Strong communicator internal / external