LiveTiles is a hyper-growth employee experience (EX) company founded in Australia with teams across the US, APAC, and EMEA regions.
We create workplace technology for companies of all sizes to connect their employees to everything they need at work for a more personal, productive and purposeful experience. From complex digital workplaces to quick-to-deploy mobile apps our solutions help connect your people to the very best employee experiences.
Great things happen when people connect. At LiveTiles, we live for employee experience – where people are deeply connected to their company’s purpose, brand and vision, and where they are enabled to perform at their best and are happy and healthy at work and in life.
Our awesome culture is built around 3 core values; We are decent human beings, we get Sh!t done, and we create unforgettable experiences. Our employees are spread across the world, we offer flexible work conditions, and we support one another through collaborative practices and social connections.
We are looking for a creative Product Marketing Manager with solid technical understanding to lead our product marketing activities. You will be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and promote our products, both internally and externally.
What you'll do:
- Develop deep technical understanding of the LiveTiles product suite
- Translate technical details and capabilities into easy-to-understand benefits for the end user
- Develop and evolve market segmentation —be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years’ experience in product marketing
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products within the SaaS or EX market
- Understanding of product marketing best practices (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Background in design and copywriting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team
Now that you've got the details, here's some additional perks that make LiveTiles a great place to work:
- Great people, awesome culture, innovative products
- Flexible work conditions, supportive environment with focus on employee wellbeing
- Plenty of room for career growth in the role and the company
- Be part of a fast-paced, growing technology company within the evolving EX market
- Opportunity to travel to some of the world’s most amazing cities and meet our global team
LiveTiles is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate because of your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR