As a member of the Corporate IT team, you’ll be working to support the needs of the global end-users and departments and help to implement IT solutions that will support the company's growth.
You'll interact daily with our end-users and support the changing needs of a fast-growing company.
- Identify persistent problems and recurring failures in the environment and drive them to resolution by working with the appropriate IT team members and/or business application owners.
- Provide advanced technical assistance with computer hardware and software, addressing issues for end-users via phone, in-person, or remotely for our global disperse workforce.
- Execute flawlessly the new hire onboarding mission-critical process looking at ways to continuously improve the process and ultimately the overall new hire end-user experience. Similarly, terminations need to be executed in a timely manner.
- Test and implement tools to efficiently deploy and support technology for our end users that improve the overall end-user experience or improve their productivity.
- Self-prioritize ongoing tasks and proactively communicate roadblocks (external dependencies, approvals, scope creep, etc.) to senior management.
- Responsible to write clear, concise, accurate helpdesk standard operating procedures, and keep up-to-date IT knowledge base articles, documentation for the internal IT Service Desk team as well as end-user guides.
- Assist on JAMF policy administration, software deployment & support of Mac OSX laptops.
- Assist on the deployment and maintenance of a wide range of Microsoft technologies (including but not limited to Azure Active Directory, O365 Exchange, Windows 10 OS)
- Provide VoIP phones & Conference Room AV support (SIP/PSTN, Microphone, Camera, and general connectivity issues)
- Laptop imaging, patching, and mobile device management (iOS/Android) support.
- Being able to prioritize IT requests based on impact/urgency and interact directly at all levels of the organization to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Partnering with other IT members on the implementation of a broad spectrum of technology projects or services, and automation tools following established processes, maintaining and measuring their effectiveness.
- Manage device endpoints/laptops' physical inventory and make sure that our electronic Asset/CMDB database is always up to date.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with end-users at levels, customers, vendors, and other IT personnel.
- Maintains physical security and logical security accounts for assigned systems.
- Monitors and resolves incidents related to systems, network (VPN, etc.), and security.
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant IT support experience as a senior desktop engineer or systems administrator in a fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize request and manage end-user expectations are key to be successful in this role. Troubleshooting and critical thinking skills are important.
- Very familiar with mobile device management solutions (Jamf Pro / MS Intune)
- Strong in shell scripting solutions such as PowerShell and/or Bash
- Must have at least 4+ yrs. of working experience supporting Mac OSX v10.x environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure Active Directory, O365, Windows OS is a plus.
- Experience working with endpoint security tools (antivirus, antimalware, antiphishing, DLP agents) and backup tools.
- A strong sense of customer service and attention to detail – providing a white-glove service.
- Must enjoy problem-solving and be comfortable working in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Working experience with an IT ticketing system (Fresh Service, SAManage, ServiceNow, or any other similar tool).
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Desk best practices (ITILv4 Foundation certified is a plus).
- Experience working in a regulated environment with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols
- Good understanding and ability to follow InfoSec guidelines and principles.
Responsibility and interaction
The candidate uses his skills and experience to handle requests and issues coming from the whole company when on duty.
The candidate is able to drive for results.
The candidate will report to IT Director, and work within a worldwide team on a follow-the-sun schedule for technical operations.
Education and experience
This job typically requires a minimum of 7 years or more of related experience. A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or technical certifications (A+) is a plus
Automate everything possible, so that humans can concentrate on the interesting stuff
Continuously Improve code, processes, and yourself. We encourage to attend conferences and offer training classes
- Flexible work hours
- Generous vacation plan
- New MacBook Pro + Monitor
- Free coffee
- A nice view of the Swiss Alps
At this time, we will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Powered by JazzHR