Do you speak "event-streaming" and you are interested in cloud-native architecture and event-processing framework? Does working on data-intensive high-scale data-pipelines processing billions of events per day appeal to you? Then continue reading, you are in the right place!
Here at Nexthink, we are looking for a Stream-Processing Software Engineer to join our new Monitor and Alert Team.
- You will play a very important role in developing the next generation alerting solution to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience,
- You will face throughput and latency challenges,
- You will build distributed cloud-native applications using modern open-source technology stack,
- You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
So are you a skilled software engineer with a passion for learning new things? Are you familiar with event-driven applications and stream-processing framework? Then come to join us!
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of cloud-native integration models and patterns (event-sourcing, orchestration/choreography)
- Microservices and containers experience – deployment experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Good knowledge of (at least one) pub-sub messaging systems (Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Pulsar, AWS Kinesis, GCP PubSub)
- Good knowledge of (at least one) streaming data processing platforms (KStream, Flink, Spark, Storm)
- Solid knowledge of core Java (including v8) features such as lambda, functional-interfaces, streams, nio, multi-threading
- Outstanding object-oriented development & architecture skills (design patterns)
- Strong refactoring abilities and test automation - TDD is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment and fluent with continuous delivery
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Mind-set oriented towards continuous improvement, lean thinking and high-quality work
- Fluent in English (both oral and written), French is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.