- Ensures the maintenance and troubleshooting of CLEAN UTILITIES systems according to allocated work
- Runs the maintenance/revision work according to instructions
- Performs maintenance and troubleshooting on CLEAN UTILITIES equipment in accordance with operation plan and defined schedule
- Documents all executed tasks in CMMS following Work Order management procedures
- Supports the creation and illustration of procedures (SOP), checklists and work instructions
- LOTO implementation
- Adheres to all safety instructions (EHS)
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices related to CLEAN UTILITIES Systems
- Provides on-call service in accordance with operation plan
- Other tasks related to Utilities systems can be allocated by the superior.
- Execute planned maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, in accordance with activities schedule and planning
- Execute unplanned corrective maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, in accordance with activities schedule
- Document in CMMS all activities performed following Biogen procedures and template
- Follow the required training in accordance with assigned training matrix
- Mechanical or technical building training (maintenance specialist, operating mechanics, etc. with certificate of competence recognized by the government or equivalent)
- Min 6 years of experience in maintenance of GMP industrial systems, preferable related to pharmaceutical plants
- First experience in Clean Utilities: Purified Water (PW), Water for Injection (WFI), Clean Steam, Clean Compressed Air, Process Gases (e.g., nitrogen, oxygen)
The Clean Utilities technician is responsible for all Clean Utilities maintenance on site. She/he has to follow all mandatory rules and procedures (GMP, HSE and other regulatory procedures).
She/he will perform preventive and corrective Maintenance reaching the right first time.