The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, working with Nexthink partners, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities.
- Achieve sales goals and targets for assigned territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Developing a sales strategy in the territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan.
- Developing a regional strategy and plan leveraging Nexthink partners
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth and pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their existing challenges and future strategies to drive the Nexthink solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- New business sales focus
- Previous sales experience gained within software or solution sales organizations
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales goals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to Travel
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.