We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented Database Marketing Intern to join our team in Zurich. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will take responsibility for making our marketing strategy more efficient by focusing on the management and update of our internal database. Your contribution will help Board business be more effective.
If you take the challenge you will be responsible for:
- Managing and updating our internal prospect & customer database
- Using LinkedIn to identify prospects
- Qualifying leads created through different marketing activities
- Supporting marketing on various marketing activities
- Working on the strategic accounts together with sales colleagues
- Quality assurance of contacts and account structure in Salesforce
- Creating marketing and sales materials to support the sales process
- Students currently enrolled in Economics, Marketing or equivalent course
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German. French is a plus
- Quick-learner with a structured, analytical and solution-oriented approach in daily work
- Outgoing and communicative personality
- Good organizational skills and entrepreneurial thinking
- A reliable team player able to work independently
- First work experience in sales and marketing is a plus
- Knowledge of CRM database (Salesforce) is a plus
This is a paid internship.
Board International is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to process the job applications that you submitted and for the provision of the service that you requested. Your personal data may also be processed for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by law. Your data will in any case be deleted without unjustified delay once the aforementioned legal obligations have been fulfilled. Your personal data are collected and used by Board International SA and/or its subsidiaries that are located in the EU or outside on the basis of the appropriate safeguards provided by the European Regulation 2016/679. At any time you may request to access, to correct and/or delete your personal data used by Board International SA or by its subsidiaries for recruiting purposes.
Powered by JazzHR