IT Senior Security Administrator
Location: Switzerland, Mendrisio
We are proud about what we do, we obsess over our customers and are passionate about protecting what matters most. With 100% customer retention and 4.9 on the Glassdoor scale, we are a force to be reckoned with and the future looks extremely exciting for existing and new Nozomiers.
We are looking to bring on board a motivated IT Senior Security Administrator with a proven track record selecting, implementing and manning IT security solutions.
As member of the IT team, you’ll be working to support the needs of the company staff and departments and help defining the information security policies standards and toolset.
- Performing risk assessments upon all systems that will contain Nozomi Data.
- Scout, identify and propose technical solutions in the security, logging and data loss prevention areas.
- Review and correlate security issues identified by tools and/or external sources to ensure that any vulnerabilities or security weaknesses are addressed and mitigated.
- Participate in defining and improving security policies, procedures, best practices and implement detection controls and tools as part of an overall defensive strategy.
- Monitor and maintain IT security platforms and records.
- Monitor and manage day-to-day IT Information and Cyber Security infrastructure.
- Process, analyze, and respond to staff-submitted phishing emails.
- Work with IT and engineering staff to maintain effective and efficient enterprise server/resource deployment as well as proactive security patch-management.
- Prepare security-related training material and briefs for executives and staff
- Perform new vendor, assets and project risk assessments.
- Monitor endpoint security alerts and real-time threat detection technologies to identify and quarantine threats. Take corrective action or escalate as escalate as necessary.
- Perform regular system and network audits and coordinate corrective actions to security posture.
- Coordinate with the Desktop Support, Platform Engineering and SRE teams to ensure that systems are properly patched and security baselines are applied correctly.
- Assist compliance team in internal and external audits (ISO-27001, SOC2) either generating or collecting related evidences
- Perform quarterly account reviews and compliance checks and publish security related KPIs
To be successful in this role:
- Good english proficiency in both written and spoken form is mandatory.
- Experience selecting, implementing and managing IT security products and services.
- Experience running vulnerability assessment and defining mitigation plans accordingly to the results.
- Experience as implementer of processes and technologies toward ISO27000, SOC2, SOX certifications will be a plus.
- CISSP, CEH or CISM certifications or similar security certifications will be a plus.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with internal customers
- Strong aptitude toward learning new tools and devise new solution based on changing company needs.
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and assignments.
- Working hours flexibility, in order to cooperate worldwide
Education and experience
This job typically requires a three years minimum working in the IT security field, and a master degree in Information Security, Information Technology or information engineering. Degree can be substituted for by at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Nozomi Networks (www.nozominetworks.com) is the emerging leader of IoT cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
Here at Nozomi we are proud of our culture. We work hard, have fun and support & challenge each other. We love what we do and want the environment we work in to be the best.
- flexible work hours
- generous vacation plan
- new MacBook Pro + Monitor
- free coffee
- a nice view on the Swiss Alps
Powered by JazzHR