As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as GCS Documentation Terminologist, contract until 15.08.2022, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 16.08.2021 or within 3 months.
- Terminology management in the areas molecular diagnostics, sequencing, and tissue diagnostics (pathology lab).
- Agrees on terminology and work in close cooperation with other departments that have to be involved in this process and interacting with several stakeholders.
- Establish and lead cross-department terminology circles for the projects/products and languages in charge.
- Supports the localization of terminology in the languages in charge.
- Maintains, further develops, and improves the terminology database.
- Terminology review of user interfaces and user documentation
- Min. Bachelor's degree in translation studies, linguistics, computational linguistics, or technical communication
- Minimum 3 years work experience in terminology management and stakeholder management
- Experience in translation and/or localization is an advantage
- Good knowledge of CAT-tools, taxonomies, and controlled vocabulary is a plus
- At least one of the following languages on native level (minimum C1) is a must: Spanish or Portuguese and in addition good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of the diagnostics market, products and related regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Cultural awareness
- Flexible working hours