Your main responsibilities will be:
- Give guidance in terms of QA to the software development teams and participate actively in the implementation of automation framework and increasing automation test coverage.
- Actively discuss with the Product Manager to design the acceptance criteria and to prepare, ahead of test execution, test plan and automation scripts.
- Select and assess proper testing tools and utilities.
- Write code to automate the testing of new and existing features.
- Run manual and automated regression tests.
- Takeover the third level support cases and manage the issue resolution process.
- Analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues.
- Participate in the product release delivery process.
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different agile ceremonials
- 3+ years of proven QA experience in software development
- Knowledge of software development tools (Visual Studio, Git, …) programming languages such as C++ and testing frameworks (Selenium, ScalaTest...)
- Deep experience in web application test automation and integration tests
- Ability to write shell scripts and small programs (e.g. bash, Python, …)
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA
- Good leadership and soft skillset (e.g. proactivity, pragmatism, open-minded, excellent communication skills, …)
- Experience in an agile environment is a must, including associated tools (e.g. Jira) and mindset (i.e., continuous improvement, lean thinking, …).
- Experience with micro-services, containers, API gateway, REST is a plus
- Working experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.