Job title: Gardner
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- The applicant shall be responsible for Maintenance and appearance of the grass, shrubbery, garden areas, trees, and related landscape elements
- The applicant shall edge all sidewalks, driveways, and curbs each time the adjacent grass is cut.
- The applicant shall weed the grounds and gardens on a continuous basis to prevent the growth of weeds into lawn and landscapes.
- The applicant shall water lawns, flowers, shrubs, and trees to provide needed moisture.
- The applicant shall fertilize and lime the soil to promote proper health, growth, color, and appearance.
- The applicant shall be responsible for access road cleaning and snow and ice removal.
- The applicant shall wear clean, neat and complete uniforms when on duty.
- The applicant must possess at two years’ experience.
ladgov Corporation. headquartered in Williamsburg, VA, is a premier, woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services. We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Powered by JazzHR