Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, onsite engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight for OT and IoT environments.
We are looking for a Product Designer – to help push the customer experience through user interface design of Nozomi Networks’ products. We’re looking for an experienced user experience/interface designer to join our agile and growing product design team.
As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on interfaces for our cutting-edge cyber-security products. You’ll contribute to the design of our products and take a pivotal role in helping to develop our design processes and system.Reporting to our Director of Product Design, you’ll work with our engineering and product teams to iteratively improved the user experience and interface design of all three products. Part of this role will also be helping us develop our design system which will enable us to improve the consistency of our customer experience across our products.
- Create design concepts and drawings following the Product team input
- Suggest improvements to design to Product team
- Employ design concepts into design prototypes
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and design technologies
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
Ideally, you’ll be self-motivated and have at least 5 years experience designing user interfaces for digital products. You’ll be comfortable working independently with guidance and mentoring available.
You’ll have a keen interest in various aspects of digital design and be curious about applying what you’ve learned to our products. These interests might include data visualisation, graphic design, and typography.
- Have a good understanding of user-centred design
- Be able to show evidence of critical thinking
- Be familiar with design tools including Figma, Invision, or Sketch
- Have a working knowledge of modern HTML, CSS, and SVG
- Have experience developing and working with design systems
- Mendrisio, Ticino, Switzerland or remote (Europe)
Powered by JazzHR