For our client, a global player in the construction industry in Eastern Switzerland, we are looking for a IT Business Analyst Compensation & Benefit (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Liaise with the IT product owner and business product owner to create direct impact on the end user experience by translating and implementing complex business requirements into most seamless and simple technical solutions
- Clarify technical details
- Define an approach and successfully implement the solutions with hands-on configuration in defined sprint cycles
- Involve in international projects and contribute to their success
- Ensure high-quality support to the global user community and use this a source to continuously improve the Workday Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation & Benefit solutions environment and grow yourself
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related fields
- Minimum 3+ year experience in Workday project implementation, build/configuration and BAU support
- Extensive hands-on configuration experience in Workday Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation & Benefit.
- Configuration experience in other Workday modules such as Core HCM, Security, Absence, Time Tracking, Talent Management, Reporting as a plus.
- Robust business process understanding compensation and benefit related.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills paired with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- End-user centricity mindset when thinking of solutions that meet business requirements
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
What we offer:
- Unique, modern workplace
- Creative team
- Opportunities for personal development
- Company canteen with a large selection
- Sports offers
- Child care
- Personal and reliable support and advice
- Extensive and professional support in the application process
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application documents, which you should preferably send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much!
Jobactive GmbH stands for competence and passion in the most diverse areas of personnel management, whether personnel consulting, recruitment, or placement. Jobactive GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of hanfried GmbH. As an independent brand, we make our employees available to our renowned customers in the event of personnel bottlenecks and seasonal work peaks.