#Innovation and Technology #Permanent Position
#International Mind-set #Challenging Projects
We are a leading IT solution and service company. Thanks to all great teams working with us and our ability to find the best talents in the market, since over 20 years we are supporting our Swiss clients into their technological and digital transformation providing IT solutions and technical expertise.
With our forward-looking leadership and innovation culture, we believe that there is no growth without sustainability. A company has the duty to make the difference not only on the market but also for society and for the whole world. Therefore, we believe in multiculturality and inclusion since everyone’s effort can make a significant difference.
A few numbers: over 38 years of experience, more than 2'000 employees and 15 offices in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, UK and USA.
We are hiring!
Would you like to be part of innovative and international projects in the Financial Services area?
To extend our growing team of the financial industry in Lugano (Switzerland) we are searching a Test Automation Engineer in the Financial Services sector to support our local Datawarehouse teams and our customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer, ideally in the Financial Services sector
- Very good skills in Test automation (Selenium, SoapUI, Cucumber…)
- Working experience with Robot Framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Social communication skills and competence in interdisciplinary teams
- Experience in testing with large-scale data architecture would be an advantage
- Very good command of spoken and written English and Italian
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with a high-performing and forward-focused agile team, Product Owner and Stakeholder community
- Prepare the test plans according to the test strategy
- Coordinate the test activities front to backend with the team (functional and non-functional test to meet the test coverage and quality requirements)
- Conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
- Developing and implementing quality standards and quality control systems
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
- Swiss employment contract
- Challenging and international projects
- Positive work environment
- Possibility to work in a leading international banking area
If interested, please apply here!
Our personnel search is addressed to candidates of all genders.
The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of this or future selections, in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) and guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
Powered by JazzHR