Translation Research in Oncology (TRIO) is an academic clinical research organization that is dedicated to advancing translational cancer research by bringing forward innovative and targeted therapeutic concepts from the lab into the clinical trial setting. We are committed to providing treatments of the future to the world today.
TRIO’s head office is in Edmonton, Alberta with operations all throughout Canada, the USA, France, and Uruguay. TRIO is looking for a Senior Global Clinical Project Manager, internally referred to as a Global Project Coordinator, to join the Project Management team for a full-time contract position.
- Oversee the implementation and conduct of one or more trials.
- Defines/reviews and approves the trial activities timelines and resources of the different trials.
- Coordinates the overall conduct of the different trials by operating as a facilitator vis-à-vis the other TRIO departments involved in order to ensure alignment on trial status, priorities, and upcoming milestones.
- Reports to the sponsor on trial progress and implements remediation action plans in case of activities not progressing as expected.
- Defines and approves all trial operational documents pertaining to the trial.
- Prepares and/or reviews training material for sites, CRAs and performs presentations.
- Manages and provides support to direct reports and oversees the activity of all PM team members involved in the trials. Follows-up on metrics associated with the activity performed by the PM team members in order to implement remediation actions if necessary.
- Sets-up and oversees the activity performed by the Third Party Organizations (TPOs), as applicable, at the trial level and organizes regular teleconferences with these TPOs in order to follow-up on the activities they perform.
- Works with all TRIO departments in order to ensure adequate data quality prior to database lock/freeze.
- Determines the need for Change Orders in case of the scope of activity change on the trial; is involved in monthly budget reconciliations and Change Orders preparation when need be.
- Participates in sponsor audits, prepares answers to audit findings at the trial level; supports the Study Managers in answering site audit findings.
- Participates, as required, in bid defense meetings organized with potential sponsors in order to secure new projects for TRIO.
- Works closely with the Project Management Director in order to define required process changes impacting the Project Management department.
- Minimum Bachelors degree with a scientific background.
- At least, 10 years of experience in monitoring or coordinating clinical projects.
- Oncology experience (minimum of 5 years experience working on oncology trials).
- Excellent knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Experienced in managing staff, remotely and in the office.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office specifically in Word, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral.
- Ability to present in public and to interact with Sponsors.
We thank all candidates for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR