- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing effective financial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key financial targets are delivered
- Building partnerships and strong relationships with all business stakeholders and providing financial support to influence key business decisions
- Delivering analysis and insight on business opportunities; providing options and scenarios for business decisions
- Presenting financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk
- Understanding the cost drivers of the business and providing insight to the non-finance members
- Maintain, improve and develop existing reporting pack (P&L, CAPEX, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), understanding at a detailed level, prepare monthly presentation to the management
- Translate data into meaningful and actionable reports
- New Business Development Modelling and Business Case Documentation. Establish a business case best practise/model and process for the business to adopt.
- Develop a KPI dashboard and follow up on the implementation to recommend actions to management which will improve operational performance.
- Challenging current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Passed finalists of a Professional accounting designation (ACCA, CIMA or CA) with broad exposure to Financial analysis, or
- Qualified by experience with a BSc or MSc in Business and Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in business partnering, financial analysis, controlling and reporting, ideally in a retail, or consumer goods company.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
(Please provide all required knowledge, skills, and attributes, bullet form format)
- Ability to influence key business decisions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills (Excel, PowerBI, Dynamic 365 are a must)
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Fluent in English, any other language will be a plus
- Comfortable working in fast moving, fast changing and challenging environment
Melde diesen Job
Zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Sie müssen eingeloggt sein, um diesen Job zu Ihren Favoriten hinzuzufügen. Klicken Sie auf "Weiter", um sich einzuloggen oder ein neues Konto zu erstellen. Sie können dann von unserer Website oder von der neuvoo Mobile App auf Ihre Favoriten zugreifen.Weiter