Nothing is more important to our team of cyber security experts than creating the world's best OT and IoT visibility and security solution. We are looking for a talented Security Researcher to join the Security Research Team.
As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to actively work with IoT and OT devices present in our Swiss laboratory. The candidate will be involved in multiple research activities, including:
- device analysis to disclosure new 0-day vulnerabilities
- network analysis on undocumented protocols
- cutting-edge research projects involving new technologies (IoT/OT)
- actively contribute to increasing device identification and attack detections
The internal laboratory provides a real-world environment during the research activities and a valuable resource to perform experiments related to hardware hacking and device analysis.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in one or more of the following activities: security research, bug hunting, reverse engineering, penetration testing
- Expertise in a scripting language like Python, Ruby or Perl
- Experience in intrusion detection systems and network traffic analysis
- Experience analyzing binaries in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience researching new vulnerabilities in embedded devices (Routers, PLCs, RTUs, HMI, etc.)
- Confidence working in environments with strong confidentiality and data privacy protocols
- OSCP, SANS GPEN/GREM, CISSP or similar certification preferred, but not required
- Experience attending CTFs
The role is located in Mendrisio, Switzerland and will be on-site.
We can offer flexible work hours, a generous vacation plan, paid relocation and access to our Interactive laboratory to improve your hands-on skills!
We value our employees and would like to offer you opportunities to grow.
- We can provide annual training to develop your current skill set or learn something new.
- Attend conferences (as an attendee or speaker)
- Participate in remote/on-site CTFs with the security research team.
- Help you with Information security certifications
Nozomi Networks is the leader of industrial cybersecurity. Whether our clients need fast product enhancements, on-site engineering support, or rapid deployment across continents, we deliver. We accelerate digital transformation by protecting the world's most critical infrastructure industrial and government organizations from cyber threats. Our solution provides exceptional network and asset visibility, threat detection, and insights for OT and IoT environments. Customers rely on us to minimize risk and complexity while maximizing operational resilience.
Powered by JazzHR